Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MEMORIAL DAY

For Memorial Day we met my parents at the park for their annual church bbq. The kids got dressed in their red, white & blue and so did Geoff and I. It was a was a nice warm day, not too hot, and the kids had fun running around and playing at the playground.
My camera is still acting up. It works off and on. When it isn't we fix it so it works for a while again. It's frustrating but we're trying to figure out what to do about it. Until then I just bring a screwdriver (to fix the Nikon) and my old camera to use in the meantime. It's complicated but oh well.

I took some pictures of the 3 kids before we left...




At the park I just took random pictures of us...

Aedan thought his shirt was pretty cool!

Geoff showing off his shirt...
(while holding the umbrella for Em so she can stay cool and out of the sun)

Cali loved her shirt too...









"Mom please stop!" :)

Taking a nap with Grandma...

0 comments: