In the morning Michelle and I went to take some pictures of Aedan (he IS 5 now!) and My Mom, Bill & Maegan. I'll post Aedan's as soon as I get them. After that we headed to Disneyland again. When we walked in, Cinderella was right there so we stopped to see her and then headed over to Buzz Lightyear (all the kids wanted to ride that first) which was closed. Then in Tomorrow Land we saw Darth Vader so the kids got super excited! Cali kept saying "I want to go talk to him!" but it was a show, not a meet and greet, so she couldn't. We headed to the teacups and hopped on that. Aedan said I had to ride with them since I didn't get to the day before. I thought that was very thoughtful. :)
Everyone except Em and I went on the Carousal again. Cali wanted a horse with purple & flowers so she was very sad when she didn't get one. She started crying and Geoff had to take her off the ride. Aedan & Stella had fun though. :)
The highlight of the day for Em was getting her very first Mickey ears hat! I had her name put on it, of course, and she may not have said anything but I know she was pretty excited! :)
We went on the train ride next. Cali sat this one out because she was still sad. Dumbo is right next to the ride so Aedan & Stella took some pictures with Dumbo and then we waited to ride the train.
We went on It's A Small World again which was totally fun with the kids singing. :) When we got off, it was parade time and that was the perfect spot to wait. There wasn't very many people there so we snagged a prime spot and waited a few minutes. Michelle ran to get some treats and brought back popcorn and some ice cream sandwiches for her and I. I was pretty excited and it was YUMMY! The kids shared the popcorn while they danced around waiting for the parade.
At the end of the parade my camera stopped taking pictures!! I was so upset but there was nothing we could do and mine was the only one we brought (so we'd only have to bring 1) so that was all we got of the day :( except the one on Buzz when it opened again. Geoff's picture didn't come out so it's just the one of me with Cali & Em.
We had such a fun time with Michelle & Stella! We hope they come back again soon! :)
P.S. Saturday morning Geoff got my camera working again. It has stopped again since so we had to fix it again. We need to send it to get fixed or something but we have too many things happening in the next week or so. I'm so sad that it's doing this but after all the thousands of pictures I've taken with it... it's bound to happen. Maybe it's time for an upgrade?? :)























1 comments:
Sorry to hear about the camera. I was hoping all was well with it. But at least it is still taking pics and not losing them. Think of how sad we would have been if we lost all the pics from this fun day? :)
Post a Comment