While Michelle and Stella were here we spent 2 days at Disneyland! We ended up doing the CA 2 day pass deal and we were glad we did because 1 day just wasn't enough to go on all the rides we wanted to or see all the characters we wanted to see. Aedan, Cali & Stella are such good friends and were so fun to take. Em was so incredibly good the whole time (Seriously! Not a peep from her!). It was busy but the lines didn't seem crazy long or anything (no complaints from the kids anyway). There are so many pictures I'm going to break it up into 2 posts.
We got there, parked and loaded all our stuff to head to the tram. I thought Geoff looked awesome with a backpack on pushing this huge stroller so I took a picture...
While I went to get the tickets the kids waited with such excitement and anticipation...
Em just kinda slept but she was excited too...
We went in and took pictures by the Mickey and Grand Central Station...
The first character we saw was Pluto (and there was a big line) but while we waited, guess who came strolling out...
Michelle ran over super fast with the kids to get pictures with Mickey Mouse while Geoff waited in the Pluto line and they all got back just in time for their picture with Pluto...
I found a cozy bench during all that to feed Em and since I wasn't done they decided to run to the Teacups. That is one of Stella's favorite rides. She was so excited to ride and would hug the kids squealing with delight (on all the rides, not just the Teacups). It was pretty cute. :)
Alice in Wonderland was next...
These next three make me laugh because it's just so Michelle!! She kept waving and waving as they went by. I love it!
And then in the middle of the ride they came out again (notice only Michelle and Geoff are waving. Haha)...
Disneyland has fun stuff everywhere! Little doors to try to open...
A few times we took Em out of her stroller to go on a ride with us! She went on the train, It's a Small World (a favorite of everyones), the Carousal and Buzz Lightyear. Whenever she went with us I stuck her in my sling (which is totally awesome by the way!) and she just chilled in there. Here we are...
It's A Small World is a favorite and we all went on it together. Stella was super excited and said "I'm going to see all my friends!" as we went into the ride. Aedan and Cali quickly joined her in singing the song and swaying to the music. They had a blast!! My kids are STILL singing the song (seriously... as I type this they are singing it).
Geoff & Michelle took the kids on the Dumbo ride and they had a great time!
Em and I waited in the line to see Rapunzel so they wouldn't have to wait as long. All the kids were so excited to see her and even Em got her picture with her. :)
The kids were excited to go on the carousel to ride the horses. While we waited in line, Geoff and Cali were dancing...
The highlight of MY day was seeing Tinker Bell!! Anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE fan (hello!?! Tattoo=big fan!) Cali fell asleep in the stroller while we waited and it was tough to wake her up because she was so exhausted. I knew she'd be devastated if she missed Tink though because she is a huge fan herself. So... I woke her up. She was a little out of it to meet Iridessa but by the time we got to Tink she was ready! I made sure to tell Tink what a big fan I was too (I know... it totally made her day!) and get in the picture with the kids. :)
Once we saw the Princesses we headed over to Buzz Lightyear. Aedan and Cali were so excited to go on it again and once Stella went on it she was a huge fan too. It was all they talked about the rest of the night. Geoff was holding Em so I took the kids on it. You can see Cali and a the top of Aedan's head. They love shooting at all the stuff!
After Buzz we headed home. The kids were so exhausted and needed a good nights sleep for the next day. We stopped at Krispy Kreme on the way home and got way too many donuts :) and then at McDonalds for dinner. What a fun day!!
After we got home, our stroller (Em's brand new jogger) was stollen at our apartments. I'm totally upset about that! That is so not cool!




























































1 comments:
So fun! Love it!
Post a Comment