Last week we went to Nordstroms to compare diaper bags. I had 2 brands I was looking at both carried by Nordstroms and I wanted to pick the right one which meant going and seeing the actual bags of course! Well, while there we were told that they were having a kids fashion show today and that if our kids were in it we got a 15% coupon to use that day on kid stuff. So... who am I to pass up something like that? I signed up the kids and then this morning we got up bright (or not so bright since it was still dark outside) and early to head over. They had a cute set up with breakfast and drinks for everyone and it was actually a pretty fun experience. We reserved their outfits on our previous visit so they had it all ready for us. We got the kids changed and ready (they wore easter type stuff since that's only a few weeks away) and they looked so cute! (Cali fell last night and cut her lip last night so she has a very slight fat lip)
In the dressing room all ready...
I did hear a few comments in the crowd about how awesome Aedan was. I think it had to do with his model walk and the fact that he's the only kids who wore a suit. He did look pretty awesome! Cali was pretty cute too but there were lots of dresses so she probably didn't stand out as much. :)
So, thanks to my kids being so willing to be models for the morning, I got my Ju Ju Be diaper bag for a little cheaper and am super excited...
I also saw these pacifiers and had to grab them because they cracked me up...











0 comments:
Post a Comment