Friday, March 23, 2012

BABY DAY!

My Mom wanted to do a little baby day where we just do some shopping, get pedicures (totally a must when you're pregnant!) and lunch. We invited Jai (Curtis's girlfriend) and made a day of it. We started out shopping and picked out the "going home" outfit as well as a few other cute things. Then we headed over to Fudrucker's for lunch (I was totally craving that and it was YUMMY!) followed by pedicures! It was a fun day! Thanks Mom & Jai!

Jai, me and Mom

Shopping... I couldn't decide so Mom got both. :)

My attempt at a picture of us getting pedicures...

My cute toes!!

We wanted a picture with all of our toes and I was cracking up because I couldn't seem to get my feet in far enough without my belly joining them (belly=green blur)...


So we just did one foot each...

0 comments: