Tuesday, October 18, 2011

UTAH TRIP

We drove up to Utah this last weekend for a fun weekend with one of my best buddies Michelle and some family. We ended up having a pretty busy weekend between photo shoots, family stuff and shopping. :) We didn't end up seeing everyone we wanted to (sad!) but we had a great time and I have to add that I felt GREAT all weekend! Tired from lack of sleep but no nausea. Hallelujah! :) We were sad to leave and the kids miss Stella (and I miss Michelle of course) but it is nice to be home again.

Here are some pictures from our weekend...

When we got to Michelle's house, Stella gave Cali her present! Cali LOVES her tutu and wand. Stella has a wand too so they went around making everyone princesses and giving us all crowns and all kinds of cute stuff.



We met my sister Tammy and her kids at Temple Square in Salt Lake to walk around for a bit. We put all the kids in the back of Michelle's car and they loved riding around together singing songs and being silly. We got there a few minutes before Tammy and Michelle took some pictures of the kids together posing, jumping and running around. We even took one with Michelle and I in it. :)











 While Michelle and I were gone shopping Geoff and Brent took the kids outside to drive Stella's car around. Stella was so great at sharing her car! The kids had a blast!!




On Sunday morning we went to see Tammy's new house and visit for a bit. They had cupcakes to celebrate Cali's belated birthday and gave her a present. We also spent the afternoon with Geoff's family who were all in town to say goodbye to his niece (she's leaving to go on a mission!). We had fun seeing all of them but I didn't take any pictures because I was chatting too much. :)
Here are the kids with their cupcakes (I took off their shirts so the frosting wouldn't stain their clothes) and colorful faces. I took one of Lexi too but it didn't turn out good so it's not on here. She was there too though!






(trying to get Cali's purple teeth)

Cali LOVES her Snow White set...

Sunday night we let the kids drive around again. They sure loved it and I was pretty impressed with how willing Stella was to share her super cool toy. They all took turns driving and it was so fun to watch their excitement (since I wasn't there the first time).



(this is blurry but I love how excited Stella is!)



Look how much fun Aedan is having! He was meant for this!



Stella has a few Princess dresses so her and Cali put them on and played Princess...

and twirled...

and smiled for the camera...

0 comments: