The kids were so excited to see Aunt Maegan! They played games all day as well as some dress up...
Cowgirl:
Going to a tea party:
(Cali wouldn't pose)
Going to church:
Princess:
Cowboy:
Something with Teddy Bears:
(I can't remember)
Ready for school!
Ready for bed:
Teacher:
I don't remember:
NERD:
(I totally laughed!!)
Mailman:
Cobbler:
Shopper:
Girl Scout:
Harry Potter fans!
Illustrator:
Authoress:
Pirates:
Harry Potter:





























3 comments:
Oh my goodness. These are so cute! I love the teddy bear one, the harry potter one, the illustrator one is my favorite. Why is that kid not doing this professionally. You know he's going to college! Start him saving up for it. So cute, made my day.
I love all their poses! Too too cute.
By the way, I blog stalked you from Geri's blog :) haha.
By the time I got to the Harry Potter fans, i was dying of laughter. So funny. All of them.
Post a Comment