Monday was Aedan's 1st day of preschool! We had talked to him about it so he'd know what to expect and stuff and he was super excited! Geoff got him up bright and early Monday morning and he was instantly awake and full of excitement! Before he even got out of bed he said "It's a great day for school!". He was super excited about his lunch box. His preschool is from 8-11 so I guess it's more of a breakfast box. :) They do a morning breakfast/snack.
I took a few pictures before we left...
When we got there he was Mr. Independent walking to his classroom. He went right in, said "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" and started playing. I admit I got a little choked up. :) I'm so glad he was so excited and ok with going to school (a few kids were crying and hanging on their Mom's).
When I went to pick him up he saw me, got a HUGE smile and started pointing at me saying "There's my Mom!" to his teacher. I felt so special. :) I love this little guy! He is seriously the coolest!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment