Aedan's friend Dallin had a Pirate birthday party yesterday! It was super fun! They got to go swimming, have a yummy lunch, a treasure hunt, some super tasty cake & ice cream and got some cool goodie bags to take home! I watched Maegan this week since my Mom started work before she started school so she came with us.
Cali posing at the pool:
I'm not sure where the idea came from but Maegan and Aedan would take the noodle things and "fish". Then they'd catch their fish and then jump in. Aedan LOVES to jump in from the side of the pool but this was quite a jump for a little guy and I was pretty impressed that he did it over and over again. Some of them are blurry but you get the idea...
Cali just swam around like a little fish:
After some swimming and some lunch, there was a treasure hunt! Dallin's mom made it super fun! She gave them all eye patches and pirate bandanas for their heads and then they went from clue to clue to find the treasure. Here are the pirates...
Eye patches:
The pirates:
"Aaaarrrggg"
The kids minus Cali:
(she was too busy riding a bike)
The treasure!!
(all the goodie bags for later)
Singing Happy Birthday!
(All of Dallin's friends gathered around for a pic)
(isn't this cake awesome?!?)
Cali loved the chocolate!
When the kids got home they went straight for the goodies. They loved the candy bracelets and ring pops. Big hit! Then they put their pirate stuff back on and played pirates.
"Aaaarrrrgggg"
"Aaaarrrrgggg"
Aedan has been wearing his pirate stuff all day today too. Seriously! He even wore the eye patch to Target (the bandana got water on it so it stayed home to dry)!!






























1 comments:
First of all, great pics of them jumping. Second, I wish I had a pirate patch when I was little. A pirate patch would have been so much cuter then a regular boring patch. Oh, and super cute bathing suit on Cali.
Post a Comment