Today we went swimming!! We went last week too but I didn't take any pictures because I was holding both kids. They have floaties now and last time they were both too scared to let go of me. Today Cali was the same but Aedan let go of me after a few minutes and swam around all by himself! I was so proud of him!
Cali with her floaties!
Aedan still holding my hand...
Then he let go...
(and was very proud of himself!)
Look how far away his is... all by himself!
Cali posing in her floaties...
Me with the kiddos...











2 comments:
Oh it looks like you had so much fun! We can't wait to get the baby in the pool! Pump is being replaced this weekend and then into the pool we will go! I love that you responded about BBT I am going to address House, Greys, Private Practice etc. coming up! Let me know if you have any favorites!
Oh I love these pictures! They are so cute. I love Cali's swim suit. So cute!
Post a Comment