Sunday, May 8, 2011

FATHER/SON CAMPOUT & GIRLS NIGHT

Friday night was the Father/Son campout. Geoff and Aedan were pretty excited about it so they decided to go. We packed up our little tent, some sleeping bags and goodies and off they went!  Geoff said that Aedan had a great time!

Doing some poses in the tent:


Aedan wanted his animals to sleep with so Geoff said "Let's see what Mom packed for you". Inside his bag was his dog Geoffrey (yep... he named his dog after his Daddy.) and Pablo (Backyardigans). He was soooo excited so he hugged each of them.



Then he played some games on Geoff's new ipad2 (he's super excited about that!) before bed.


In the morning they got dressed and Aedan had to stop for a pose in front of the tent. Man... I love this kid!!


Then they went to eat some breakfast with the other fathers and sons. Aedan just chilled talking to everyone. I guess all the guys got a huge kick out of him. They all let me know at church how cool he is. :)


Shawn making pancakes from scratch!
(he was my Ragnar captain and he's pretty cool!)

Aedan eating his pancakes...

Geoff tried to get Aedan's milk mustache

While the boys were gone Cali and I had a girls night! We read some books and then got some pillows and our blanky's and got all comfy to watch Tangled and have some ice cream...

1 comments:

ThatsAWrapMom said...

I will gladly join the next girls night! HAHA Oh I wonder if one day this will be me with a daughter then I think about myself at 12-18 and I want another boy....