Sunday, May 8, 2011

JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!

I hope you haven't had enough of Aedan's posing because this morning he ran out with Cali and I for another round of poses. I seriously can't get enough of it!
Cali wore a new dress today and I made some flowers to put in her hair. I know... I actually did her hair today!! I haven't done it in a while (since she got bangs). She was all excited to go out and take pictures and then when we got outside she got all shy and didn't want any pictures. She did sit with Aedan for a minute though and then I did get a few of her.





















Then Cali was playing hide and seek with Aedan. She would duck down in plain site and say "Come find me!". We thought it was pretty funny.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't get ENOUGH of Aedan's posting either! I LOVE it, cracks me up every single time! Also, LOVE that picture of the two of them sitting on the steps together, so sweet!

Oh the tangled Webb we weave said...

Keep those poses coming, I LOVE them.

Michelle said...

Love the ones of them together. So cute!

Unknown said...

These pictures are AMAZING!! Your kids are sooo cute & I swear Aedan should be out there modeling for real. LOL The step pictures with both kids need to be framed! I LOVE THEM ALL!! :)

ThatsAWrapMom said...

Love it. And just fyi I just caught it but my son is Braeden! I think Aeden is bound for stardom he is just practicing :)