Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY

We had a fun Valentine's Day! Grandma and Maegan came over and brought Valentine's for Aedan and Cali. Aedan ran over to give them their Valentine's before they were even through the door. We all walked to the park and the kids played until it was time to come home and take naps. I totally forgot to have my camera handy for all of that though.
Aedan and I made cupcakes to take to Daddy's work. We got all cute in our red and pink (although I only got pics of the kids), stopped at Del Taco to pick up Daddy's favorite lunch and  then went to drop it all off. The kids were very excited. Aedan carried the card and Cali carried his lunch while I carried all the cupcakes (it was safer that way). Everyone at his work loved the cupcakes and we got to sit and eat lunch together. It was great!




Ready to surprise Daddy!
(Aedan is posing)


Passing out cupcakes:

Eating lunch together:



I have no pictures of my Valentine surprises but... Geoff made me a yummy dinner (per my request) and then I had to not look while he carried in a surprise for me. He spent quite a while in our room setting up and then once the kids were in bed he had me come in where he had our room set up like a massage room at a spa. He had even gone out and bought a massage table! He acted like a massage therapist and brought me a robe to wear and everything. It was funny. So, I got a very nice massage which is one of my favorite things. The massage table will definitely be put to good use. :)

1 comments:

Oh the tangled Webb we weave said...

Can you come to my work and suprise me with cupcakes?
Tammy