Friday, February 11, 2011

HAIRCUT TAKE 2

So, you all remember Cali's butchering incident a while ago? I certainly do! I wanted to get Cali's hair cut again but was freakishly nervous about it. So I decided to take the kids to a kid friendly hair cutting place. I took Aedan to Cool Cuts last time so I decided to go there again.

Aedan just got a basic cut...


Cali played in a neighboring car while she waited...



Cali got some bangs! I LOVE her hair just the way it is but it is always falling into her face so the practical thing is bangs. I told the girl what happened last time and that I just wanted a simple layer of bangs. I am happy with how it looks and now Cali can actually see without me putting something in her hair (that falls out anyways). Here is our little cutie with bangs...




1 comments:

jeremy said...

So cute, much better then last time, although honestly the kid could be bald and still be adorable, that face is just irressistable!
Tammy