The kids got these cool books for Christmas from Grandma. Each page has an empty face (one book is animals and one is people) and then it comes with magnetic eyes, noses and mouths to put on them. You can either make the correct face that goes with it (monkey, pirate, ect) or you can make silly faces. They love it!
Well, the other day they brought me some eyes and I have no idea what they wanted me to do with them so I stuck them up to my eyes. They laughed so hard! They thought it was the silliest thing they'd ever seen! They kept saying "Silly Mommy!" and bring me another pair of eyes to try. It was so fun to make them laugh so much.
I personally think it's kinda creepy looking...
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
EYES
Rock Star eyes:
Elf eyes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Creepy!
Post a Comment