Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Swimming

We went to Vegas for the weekend. My sister Jennifer had a baby boy, Trever, in August so we went up to meet him. I got to go walk my old trail with my friend Jana on Saturday and Monday mornings which was awesome! I miss that trail and I really miss walking with Jana!! On Saturday we went swimming. It was pretty hot and the kids loved playing in the water. I brought our little camera along so we could get a few pictures. You know me... I never pass up an opportunity to take pictures of these two cuties!




Geoff took Aedan and I took Cali and we splashed around in the water a little bit. Geoff helped Aedan swim which made Cali want to swim too. They were both brave enough to sit on the edge of the pool to slide off. They had a great time. :)















After swimming we went to Red Robin for dinner. Geoff got Cali ready... I threw him a jumper thinking it would be easy to just throw on her. We all went out to the car and I realized that he had put her jumper on backwards! I laughed!!



0 comments: