Yesterday we went to the L.A. County Fair for our annual tradition for Lisa's birthday. We ate lots of yummy fair food, walked through some exhibit halls and did some shopping! We had a lot of fun! We took a bunch of pictures around the fair and even did another old fashioned picture but this time Lisa & Wade were in it with us!
There was a Jurassic Park exhibit in one of the buildings with a bunch of dinosaurs. They had some real dinosaur bones which made it kinda cool.
Geoff and I on a dinosaur
Geoff and I running from a dinosaur :)
They had a pretty cool pirate area outside. They even had some guys dressed up as Jack Sparrow and Davey Jones (amazing costumes!) which we didn't get pictures of. We did take pictures of other stuff though...
One of the other halls was set up medieval style and we were walking through it to get to the other side but they had some fun stuff so we took some more pictures...
My night in shining armor:
Kissing my handsome knight :)
They had fake stocks:
Hey.. when you're guilty, you're guilty!
Our fair picture...













1 comments:
Christy, I love your entries!! I just caught up, and I think I read twenty new entries from you. Your kids are precious!! I am so sad that Ian and I didn't get to go to the fair with you guys yesterday. Every time Lisa is in town, we have plans. Doh!! Thanks for sharing pictures so it feels like I was there. :)
Post a Comment