Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Princess Cali

A month or so ago my sister Tammy and her family came for a visit and while they were here Tammy and I divided up Maegan's dress up clothes for her girls and Cali. Maegan had a ton of princess dresses so Cali has quite a little collection now.
Lately Cali has been taking off all of her clothes (including diaper) and running around naked. We will just find her playing naked around the house. Aedan never did that so it's a new experience for me and I have been a little frustrated. I don't want a naked little girl running around (especially is she's not potty trained yet!). She throws a fit when I try to put her diaper and clothes on. Is this normal??
So... I thought I'd distract her by playing dress up! I got out her princess dresses and she was totally up for putting them on. It didn't last long but it was fun to play. While she was a princess she would only respond if I called her Princess Cali. She really is such a princess!!
Aedan wanted to play too so I made him Prince Aedan with a purple cape (it's really a skirt but it worked). I guess I need to get him some boyish dress up clothes. :)






My Mom took Princess Cali into the bathroom to show her how cute she looked and she got a big kick out of seeing herself in a pretty dress. :)





0 comments: