Go Aedan! Just don't seat it Christy. He'll do it when he is ready!! I let me boys run around in just a shirt and underwear when possible for about 3 or 4 months until they got it. It saved on going through so many pants. Ü
Don't do it until he is ready. Changing diapers sucks but poopy underwear is so much worse. When he is ready you'll know. Good Luck. I waited with Will until he was 4. He did it in 2 weeks.
2 comments:
Go Aedan! Just don't seat it Christy. He'll do it when he is ready!! I let me boys run around in just a shirt and underwear when possible for about 3 or 4 months until they got it. It saved on going through so many pants. Ü
Don't do it until he is ready. Changing diapers sucks but poopy underwear is so much worse. When he is ready you'll know. Good Luck. I waited with Will until he was 4. He did it in 2 weeks.
Post a Comment