Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Day Sledding!

For New Year's Day we were invited to go sledding with some friends of ours and their little girls. They let us borrow some snow boots and a snow suit for Aedan so the kids could keep dry. We were excited to go and so were the kids. I took a million pictures as usual and here are some of them...

Cali all bundled and ready to go:

Geoff & Aedan all bundled and ready to go:

Sledding!!

Geoff & Aedan:

Geoff & Cali:

Geoff pulling the kids up the snow:

Cali & I:


Geoff& Aedan:

Geoff & Cali:

Aedan & Cali (a little slope):



Aedan & his friend Kensie:

Playing in the snow!

Aedan & Kensie making a snow castle:




Geoff & Aedan:





Cali & I just chillin:


Aedan running around:

Building a snowman!

Aedan & Cali helping:

The men putting on the final touches:

Geoff with their snowman:
We had so much fun! Thanks to the Hafen's for inviting us for all the fun in the snow!

3 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

Does it snow that much around you? I loved the pic and Aedan and Cali by the snowman. Good job for being so up to date on your blog. Ü

Michelle said...

Those are some of my favorite pictures you have ever taken. Very full of life.

Liesl said...

Holy cow, some of these pictures look like a professional took them!! Have I told you that I COVET your camera???? :)