It's been a while since we've been to the park and Aedan was SO excited when I told him we were going this morning! We had a great time even though both kids ended up falling. Aedan went on a big kid swing for a while and right before I took a picture, he fell backwards onto the ground. Cali was walking around and fell face forward into the cement so she has bump on her forehead again and a very slightly scraped nose. She was NOT happy about that!! There were these pretty cool slides that I never thought Aedan would be brave enough to go down but he totally did and loved it so much that he kept going back! Cali went down once with me and wasn't really fazed by it. She's pretty fearless. :)




Cali's bump and scraped/bruised nose:


The slides that Aedan went down... all by himself!
(that's pretty good for him) :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment