Friday, September 5, 2014

UTAH TRIP PART 2

For the 2nd part of our trip we stayed with my sister Tammy. Unfortunately we only got to spend the evenings with them but we had a great time when we did. Our first night there my little brother came over with his wife and cute little baby. He gave an object lesson to the kids (church related) which was awesome!








We went to the water park in Provo for a few hours and Em used her new floatie for the first time. It took her a few minutes to adjust but once she did she was in heaven! She loves to just float independently and relax in the water. She floated along the lazy river with a huge smile on her face. She was also all about the slides. She'd hop right on and slide down.




















Geoff needed to get some work done and Tammy didn't have internet (they had just moved into their house) so we put the kids to bed and headed over to starbucks. I read and Geoff worked while we had some frozen hot chocolates. I wasn't sure if they'd do it since it's not on their menu but they totally did and it was yummy!

The kids had fun playing with their cousins in their back yard. I didn't get many pictures of them together because I was too busy chatting with my sister but I got a few of my kids during the day...



"We'll lay down and you bounce us Mom!"


Tammy decided to give Geoff and I a date night. We went to see Maleficent (which was awesome!) and then had 5 guys for dinner. It was a fun night and we really appreciated it!!

It rained that night but was still warm out so all the kids jumped on the trampoline together. The rain made it even MORE fun! ;)



We had banana splits and this was the only picture I got....


"Mom, do you want to see my swirling dance?"

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I hate looking at these because it makes me sad that summer is over, and you aren't in Utah.