Since Geoff's parents were coming home, we planned a Douglas Family Vacation (ok, our sis-in-law actually planned it) and it was 3 days of family fun!
DAY 1
Reservoir fun...
After the reservoir we headed over to Peter & Brandi's for some pizza and playing. The kids had so much fun with their cousins!! Then we all sat together while Geoff's parents told us all about their mission.
DAY 2
We all had lunch together...
and then more rides...
Cali was brave and went on the rapids with us and we got SOAKED!!
On the train looking at animals...
Dip'n'Dots!!
I photo bombed our nephew. Twice. Haha
Also during dinner, Em was running around with her cousins having a blast... until she fell and scraped her nose. Bad. Luckily I had a bandaid. :)
More fun on rides...
Aedan lost his tooth on this truth!!
Aunt Jeanette took all the 5 year old cousins on a ride...
and I finally talked Aedan into going on it!
Merry Jo, Brandi, me (and Em), Aedan and Jeanette...
You know those rides where you get all strapped in and lifted way up high and then you pull the lever to release yourself so you can fly through the sky?? Well, Geoff has been DYING to do that and he finally did! I only got pictures of the before since I wanted to video the fall but it was awesome! He said it was amazing. He went alone so he could really feel himself flying and when he flew he put his arms out like a bird and flew. Pretty cool!
DAY 3
Aedan had this map open the whole time and consulted it everywhere we went...
Pretending to be Eagles...
Em was sooo tired! She loved it though.
It was so fun spending the few days with the family! We all had a great time and can't wait for the next DFV!!




















































































































1 comments:
ok, the map pictures are HILARIOUS! I can't believe you didn't tell me about that before or instagram it...
Post a Comment