Maegan's class put on a school play. They decided to do Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in Spanish. The whole play was in Spanish so I was excited for Aedan and Cali to go and listen to it. Maegan was Veruca Salt and then an Oompa Loompa and she did a great job! They handed out candy and popcorn to everyone and the kids ate a LOT of it.
Aedan got the hugest sugar high and was literally bouncing around. It was hilarious! I've never seen him act so hyper in his life! I took a video during the break but when he was doing it during the play I had to take him away. He would not stop! It was the funniest thing and we were all cracking up but it was distracting from the play so he had to go. ;)
This was MILD compared to a few minutes later. Haha
We had to get a picture with Maegan after...
and with Willy Wonka...












0 comments:
Post a Comment