Thursday, August 7, 2014

IPHONE PICS

Here are the first week or so of June...

Em was playing and I look over at her doing this. It looked like one of those "my life is over!" type situations until she stood up and giggled. I'm still not sure what she was doing but thought it was funny...



The week before school got out Aedan had fifths disease (a really bad itchy painful rash all over the body. Totally miserable and horrible) so he couldn't go to school for a few days. One of those days we took Em to get her stitches removed and it was a bit traumatic for her. She sat still like an angel while they pulled them out until it got to the last one with the knot. It would NOT come out. After 2 doctors and a nurse all working together it still wouldn't come out. She was hysterical at that point and bleeding a little so they stopped and referred her to surgery to have it removed (what?!? Luckily it fell out on it's own somehow a few days later so there was no need. Whew!) Because they were having a rough day we got chikfila for lunch. They were both pretty happy about it. Aedan's rash was so painful that he couldn't even smile (it was even around his mouth!) but he was happy. ;)


Sundays are a great day to make cookies and watch a movie together! Em totally loves it!

We all went to Burger King's play place and had dinner one night. This is the only picture I got...

Em's hair in pigtails...


I had a baby shower so Em went to play with her friend Riley (Riley's dad watched her for me so her mom and I could go to the shower) so she'd have more fun. He took this picture of the girls wrapped in their blankets reading a movie cover together. So cute!



0 comments: