Wednesday, May 14, 2014

OUR STUDENT OF THE MONTH

Aedan was chosen as Student of the Month for his classroom so we went to the breakfast they have for all the parents and students of those getting awards. It was on the same morning that they have their "family friday" when parents get to come for the first hour of the day and help in the classroom. We split up and I went to Cali's class while Geoff went to Aedan's class. Cali's class made flying bunnies so all the parents helped with that.
All the kids went outside to fly their bunnies so I got some pictures of Cali and her bff...



And one of her and I also...
(my new fav picture of us)

Aedan had fun with Geoff. I'm not sure what they did but looks like they built something. Haha.

After the classrooms we went to the awards breakfast. Aedan was pretty excited. Em clapped for all the kids which was pretty cute. We are so proud of Aedan for earning Student of the Month!






(it was bright!)



1 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cutie! Congrats Aedan!