Here are some random iPhone pictures from the first half of April...
Aedan was playing with the Alphabet & Letter bath toys and put my phone number on the wall (minus a number because there's only one of each). I asked him how he knew my number and he said he'd heard me say it a few times. I was pretty impressed. This is one smart kid. ;)
Em came over, sat on the couch next to Geoff and sat just like him. I cracked up when I saw it...
Em wearing Aedan's sunglasses. She knows exactly how cool she is...
I've really enjoyed my days with Em. Her and I spend the whole day together while the kids are at school and she is so cool and fun. Sometimes we take silly pictures together...
waving to the camera...
We went to Old Navy and they gave Em a balloon. You can't tell but she was pretty excited about it. When we got home, we played with it...
I was unloading the dishwasher and Em decided to take some of the dishes and make a little party for her, Ariel and Sofia. Haha
My little shopping buddy. She has her moments where there are tantrums and crazy times but mostly she's pretty good and enjoys going places with me...
Sometimes she wakes up with the craziest hair!
While walking around the store one day, Em saw some Minnie Mouse undies and HAD TO have them! I figured since we'd be potty training soonish I might as well get them. When we got her out of the car she had them all around one leg. She must've been pretty excited to wear them. ;)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment