Monday, February 6, 2012

MOMMY'S BATH

Last week I had a crazy night of food poisoning. It was pretty horrible since I have a big baby belly and all. I spent the whole next day in bed recovering. Geoff and the kids were great! The next day my chest and tummy was SO SORE so I decided to take a bath. Apparently I don't do this very often because Cali came in and seemed a little confused that Mommy was sitting in the bath. She said, "Mommy, what are you doing?" and I said, "I'm taking a bath!" so she thought about that for a minute and then picked up her Ariel bath barbie and said "Here Mommy. You can play with my Ariel." so I said "Oh, thank you!" and she handed me a few others, "and you can play with this duck and this frog and fish..." Isn't that sweet?
So, I had a few friends in my bath with me...


She went to play for a few minutes and then came back in. She rolled up her sleeves, knelt by the tub and said "ok, it's time to wash you!" and proceeded to get her body wash/shampoo. I said "oh that's ok, I don't need to be washed" which she thought was odd. Why else would I be in the bath right? So, she grabbed the cup that we rinse her with, filled it up and went to dump it on my head (to wash my hair). I caught her just in time and told her I didn't need to wash my hair. So, She just dumped some water on my arms and stuff. I figured I could at least let her do that. It was so cute! She was doing all the same stuff that we (usually Geoff) do when she takes a bath.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

That is a very sweet story. Do you usually take the camera to your baths? :)