Saturday, December 17, 2011

WORK CHRISTMAS PARTY

Last night was the Christmas party for Geoff's work. When they sent out the announcement they told everyone to dress as their favorite Christmas character. So... I made Geoff into Frosty the Snowman and then it turns out NOBODY did it because they were just kidding when they did it. Geoff was such a good sport about it. We saw before we went in that nobody else did it and he still walked in as Frosty and everyone LOVED it.
We totally love where Geoff works! They are so amazing and they planned a really fun Christmas party. They had gift bags for all the kids, Santa hats for everyone to wear, raffles and a photo booth (Those seem to be popular right now. It's fun!). I don't have many pictures from the party but I'll try to get our photo booth pictures scanned to add later and I'll probably get some from his boss. The kids each won a raffle prize (Aedan won a game, Cali 2 movie tickets) so they thought that was pretty cool.

Aedan wanted to wear the snowman stuff:

Here's Frosty!

The kids in their Christmas shirts:





I love Cali's hair in pigtails!!

Frosty again...

Kinda blurry but here are the kids in their Santa hats:

The family...

0 comments: