A group of friends went up to the LA Temple last night to see the Christmas lights. We drove up to meet them after the Christmas party. It was beautiful and the kids loved it! I can't seem to get Christmas lights to show up like they should in pictures but I took a bunch anyways.
There was a little choir singing Christmas songs which we listened to for a bit but Cali was a little antsy so her and I left and walked around looking at lights. She was cracking me up because she'd walk 2 feet and then stop and say "Right here. CHEESE!" with her little pose. So, I took a bunch of her and there are only a few of Aedan because he joined us later and then there were so many kids they were too busy looking at the lights together (and I was too busy socializing. :))
blurry but cute :)
Cali looking at the "big Jesus statue" in the Visitors Center:
















0 comments:
Post a Comment