Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BAHOOKA

Kevin, Tammy and family were going to the Bahooka with our dad, Grandma and brother Curtis so they asked if we wanted to go. I LOVE the Bahooka and Geoff had never been there so we decided to go with them. The Bahooka is a super yummy restaurant that has fish tanks seriously everywhere! It's the coolest place and the kids loved watching all the fish.

Checking out the fish:




Aedan chatting it up with Uncle Curt:

Aedan was saying "cheese" and I didn't catch it in time:

 Cali loves to color:

Kevin and Freddie:
(Freddie is totally part of the family now. We might have to kidnap him for Christmas.)

Cali trying out the flaming punch bowl:

Checking out more fish:

They have this huge and super old fish named Rufus who is famous. I guess he's on Youtube under "carrot eating fish". The lady fed him a huge carrot with us there and he totally downed it in like 2 seconds. CRAZY!

I caught the very end of him eating the carrot:

Cali and Lexi trying to reach the fish:

Curt and his girlfriend Jay. She is the singer for her band who we went to see that night. She has got an awesome set of pipes! We were pretty impressed and it was worth a few less hours of sleep. :) She is pretty cool. 

Cali blowing on her mac 'n' cheese:

Two super cute pictures of Lexi, Aedan and Cali:
(seriously... how did I get a picture with ALL THREE smiling??)

1 comments:

Liesl said...

Holy cow, girl, you look AMAZING!!! You are doing a great job with WW!!!