I've been out of commission this week due to a ruptured ovarian cyst (Ouch!) so the kids have been pretty much watching tv/movies all day until Geoff comes home. I ran to Target last night and while I was there I grabbed some "just add water" muffin mix. I decided it was time for some Mommy time with the kids. So, for snack time today we made muffins!
First we put the little papers in the muffin pan:
Add water:
Mix it:
Scoop it into the muffin cups:
Lick the spoon (yum!):
Ready for the oven!
Watch them bake:
Yummy muffins:
So excited to eat their muffins:
Mmmmm...

















1 comments:
Hi Christy, don't know if you remember me...Katie Jones from Anaheim 3rd (you would probably remember Shawna). I found your blog through Carrie. It's kind of neat to catch up this way.
Your kids are totally adorable. Hope you get some rest and heal well.
Post a Comment