Thursday, October 7, 2010

Is it fall??

Geoff and the kids went with me on my morning walk the other day. It was a little chilly so we put some warm clothes on the kids. Aedan has been putting on this one tie lately and when it was time to leave he wanted to wear his tie. I laughed so hard seeing him in his stroller with warm clothes and a tie on. I didn't get a picture until after we got back. He was anti-pictures that's why he has this look on his face...


Cali has had this Tinker Bell sweater for a long time (possibly before she was born). I was so excited to put it on her since she's my favorite character and all. Cali loves Tinker Bell also (I've rubbed off on her) so she got pretty excited. She said "Binker Bell" over and over again.


So, I just thought Cali looked cute in this adorable little outfit . It was fun to get out a few winter type clothes this week. The weather is cooling down and I think fall is on it's way!!


0 comments: