Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jelly shoes

Remember Jelly Shoes from when we were kids? Well, they are back! They are a little different but still all jelly like and super cute. I got Cali a pair and she wanted to wear them right away. She LOVES them and has to wear them whenever she sees them so I have to hide them if I want her to wear other shoes now. When I first put them on her she ran around the house doing a little dance. So, the next day when she asked me to put them on (by handing them to me) got the camera for some pictures.
I hate that she is turning into such a little girl so fast but I love how all the cute things she does as she grows. She is so silly. :)



She loves to climb up and type on the computer which usually messes something up... but she thinks it's hilarious!

0 comments: