Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pigtails...

I think pigtails are so adorable on little girls! I was thinking about that today and wondering if Cali's hair was long enough to put up yet. I tried it and yep... definitely long enough! I'll have to get better pictures one of these days because in these there is either a shadow behind her so it looks like she has 4 pigtails or it's just hard to see them. Either way I wanted to document her 1st day with them! :)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh so cute! I can't believe you don't have her in one of her darling dresses! ;)

Christy said...

Aedan was sick so they didn't go to church today or she'd totally be in a cute dress. :) Instead she was still in her jammies at like 4 in the evening!

Anonymous said...

CUTE KIDS!!!! We are still in Vegas-your family is adorable!

Meg said...

Love the pigtails!! Charlotte is turning 3 next month and we finally were able to do pigtails!! So cute!! Love her pigtails!