Last night a few of us girls went to see New Moon! We were tired before the movie even started but were so excited and had such a great time! Geoff made Lisa, Amy and I shirts to wear and that made it a little more fun. :) The theatre was CRAZY and it was hard to get anywhere but we ended up getting some pretty good seats. We had some low expectations after Twilight but were hopeful that New Moon would be better and it totally was! There were a few cheezy scene's but other than that it was great!
Here we are with our shirts waiting in line:
Here are the close-ups of our shirts in case you wanted to see what they said...
I had no idea what Geoff had to do for this shirt! The "Buffy" he used a picture I took off the season cover and somehow created that but the other words he actually had to create each individual letter so it would go with it. He has some amazing talent that husband of mine! :)
Geoff used a picture I took off the Twilight movie for this one and Amy's hubby Nick (Geoff's brother) created the BITE on her shirt to make it look like fangs. Turned out pretty cool...

3 comments:
Super cute shirts!! I still am thinking about Girl Scout shirts, but now not until beginning of next year. I am totally hiring your hubby for the job! Glad you enjoyed the movie!!
WOW! You're honey is so talented with shirts!! Everyone at SHS absolutely LOVES our AVID shirts that he did himself. I love your shirts! Geoff should really go into shirt business if he can. He is amazing!! So, was the movie any good?
Geoff (and Nick) did a great job!! It makes me want to have some shirts made. :)
Post a Comment