Wednesday, February 11, 2015

THE BIG 60

In the summer, on our trip to Utah, Tammy and Kevin were saying they wanted to make a big deal out of our Dad's birthday since it was his 60th. We decided to throw him a party at my house and invite all of the family over for it.  I planned it all out and got all the stuff for it (everyone pitched in) and we had a party. I think it was a big success. The burgers were good and we had angel food cake (his fav) with vanilla ice cream and strawberries. Yum! We took lots of pictures of everyone and I made sure to get some selfies with Geoff and my siblings. Haha.

We took some pictures of the kids to add to Dad's present...



He's just so cute!


The party!



I wanted one with me in it. Haha

A bunch of group pictures...






The cake...




 All the selfies...









0 comments: