Friday was the 100th day of school! The Kindergardeners had projects due that could be anything but it had to have 100 of something. They also got to dress like they were 100 years old. I had fun planning Aedan's outfit. Geoff and I went to Target and looked in the clearance section and that is where we found his shirt and cardigan. They totally don't match and seemed so old manish to me. Add some glasses and a combover and you've got...
100 year old Aedan...
Closeup of the combover...
(I got grey hairspray but Aedan didn't want it in his hair.)
Aedan's Project: Tow Mator's Junkyard...
There are 100 tires!
Geoff took the kids to school so I told him to take some pictures of Aedan with some of his friends and stuff. He got one with his Spanish teacher (he started with Spanish that day) and one with some friends...
Then when I picked him up from school I got one of him with his English teacher. His combover was gone by then. :(
When he got home he showed me some of the fun projects they did with the number 100...
glasses...
a crown...











1 comments:
So adorable. I love the comb over. That is so hilarious. I also think the mismatched clothes are great!
Post a Comment