Cali's birthday was the 10th (I know... I'm WAY behind!) and we had fun celebrating our little Princess. She was so excited!!
In Cali's school district they don't allow anything to be brought in for birthdays so you pay $15 and they arrange store bought cupcakes on a tray (that I could have bought at the store myself for like $5... or a healthier version of it anyway) and give her a little hat and pencil. That is your only option. LAME!! but we did it anyway.
Cali has lots of friends in her class and they were so excited that it was her birthday. It was pretty cute. They all sang "Happy Birthday" and then ate the cupcakes...
After school she wanted lunch at InnNOut so we drove by there and then went to Grandma's to hang out since it happens to be when my Mom takes her lunch break. They had printed out a place mat for her to color and eat her lunch on...
Cali chose to go to Red Robin for dinner so we went there. We love Red Robin! They sang "Happy Birthday" to her and gave her an ice cream sunday. It was pretty fun. :)
(Cali has her eyes closed in pretty much all of these because she can't seem to keep them open when the flash is on. Haha)
I'm trying to remember to get pictures of Geoff and I more often...
For Cali's birthday she asked for Pocahontas, the little mini Princesses (she has 2) and My Little Ponies. So... we got her Pocahontas and a set of the little Princesses and Aedan got her a set of My Little Ponies. She was one happy girl (with closed eyes from the flash again)...
Aedan got her a card too. He was so excited about her birthday!
I made her a cake for her birthday and she requested a white cake with chocolate frosting so that's what I did. It was pretty good!
Her Grandma & Grandpa Douglas (who are on a mission in the Philippines) sent her an ecard for her birthday and she smiled and laughed. It made her day! I took a picture of the end of the card on the computer so she could always remember it and of her while she was watching it so Grandma & Grandpa could see that she loved it. She asked to watch it over and over again. :)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment