Wednesday, September 28, 2011

IRVINE SPECTRUM

My friend Bonny and her family came to CA for a visit!! They were here for a few days and it was so fun to see her! The kids had a great time playing together! On Wednesday we went to the Irvine Spectrum and had lunch, let the kids play, had some Cold Stone and did some shopping. :)

Splash Pad fun:
(Aedan & Mya got pretty soaked!)




Cali just chilled:

Cali had to potty so we all went into the Target. Then all the kids walked around looking at all the toys. They all had to push something...


and Aedan & Liam raced down the isles...


Yummy ice cream!

I'm sitting there enjoying my ice cream and I look over and see this...


I was like um... what's going on over there? She was massaging his shoulders! I started cracking up!! Then they switched so he could massage hers...


Should we be worried? :)

The kids had more fun than I thought possible in Old Navy (and I think ON is pretty fun!). This was while Mya was in the dressing room...

0 comments: