Monday, July 6, 2009

Our 4th of July

Our 4th of July was pretty laid back. We went to a yummy breakfast at the church to start off the day. We all wore red, white & blue and the kids looked so cute:


Yummy breakfast:


That night we had Nick, Amy & Hailey (Nick is Geoff's brother) come over for a delicious bbq and some Wii fun. Geoff made yummy burgers and we had some awesome potato salad my mom had made while she was visiting, some grilled corn, watermelon, chips and soda. The typical yummy bbq! Geoff and I spent the day making yummy treats for after dinner too!

Wii fun:


It was such a fun night! Plus, all the kids ended up going to sleep so we could have some fun with just the adults! I totally forgot to have someone take a picture of ME playing the Wii but that's ok. :) Thanks Nick and Amy for a fun night!! :)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

When you left the comment about your kids being in patriotic attire as well, trust me, I was NOT surprised. ;)