Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Outfits

I took a few pictures of the kids before church yesterday. I got Cali and adorable dress and as usual wanted to show everyone how cute it was... and how cute she was in it! :) Aedan also looked all handsome in his outfit so I took a few with him too. Then I decided Geoff and I need more pictures together so there's one of us!

Cali in her cute dress:


Aedan & Cali (the 2nd one is blurry but I thought it was cute):



Cali & Mommy:

Aedan & Daddy:


Geoff & me:



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cali appears to love her dresses poofy. Aedan looks exceptionally handsome with the sweater. Merry Christmas!

Christy said...

Of course the kids are adorable, but I LOVE the picture of you & Geoff!!! So cute. I really like the "blurry" one of the kids. Too cute!!